Tuesday, June 1, 2010

conclusion



There have been many different computers that were made before now. People say the ENIAC was the first computer ever made, and people say the Difference Engine was the first computer ever made, but no one acctually knows who made the first computer. Technology in the world today is getting more and more difficult. Computers like the ENIAC and the Z3 are not going to be made anymore because people want something new. Even though computers are being changed every second without the people who invented them a long time ago, we would not have computers.

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2017 at 3:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing knowledge and I like to share this kind of information with my friends and hope they like it they why I do
Bios Chip DELL

 
At March 8, 2017 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

we used to be best buddies but now where not i wish you could tell we why?????????

 
At October 11, 2019 at 3:13 AM , Blogger play said...

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. הדפסה על כוסות יין

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home